We think learning is better with friends! For every person you invite to join, you’ll both earn some free gems. As soon as your friend signs up, we’ll credit each of your accounts with, at the time of writing, 150 gems.
How to Invite Friends 🔗
Follow these steps to refer your friends directly from the app.
- Login to Boot.dev
- Click the Store tab on the left
- Click “Invite friends, get free gems” from the bullet list
- Copy your unique invite link and share it with as many friends as you want
- When friends sign up, you’ll both receive free gems
What are gems? 🔗
True to our goal to gamify the experience of computer science education, we’ve implemented a popular feature that many videogames take advantage of, virtual currency. At the time of writing, gems are basically a clout score - they show off how much you’ve learned and engaged with the curriculum. We have plans to release ways to spend gems on rewards in the future though, so stay tuned.
Learn back-end without spending $10,000
- Build and deploy real backend projects to your personal portfolio
- Compete in the job market by mastering computer science fundamentals